The Ski Club of Great Britain, the UK’s largest snow sports membership organisation is seeking two Seasonal Sales & Operations Executives to join the Ski Club Holidays team, the ski holiday specialist for Ski Club of Great Britain members.
Part of a small but social team, based at Ski Club GB HQ in Oval, London, this busy and interesting role encompasses a varied range of tasks essential to the successful running of the holiday programme. These include proactively selling our unique ski holidays and helping with member enquiries and special requests, along side coordinating the operations of individual trips - liaising and sending updates to hoteliers, airlines, mountain guides and other suppliers.
As a strong communicator of graduate calibre, you should be motivated and enjoy administration, scrupulous attention to detail is vital, as is computer literacy. Our demanding client base requires the highest level of customer service. The ability to make effective decisions and demonstrate initiative whilst working to fixed deadlines is essential. English mother tongue preferred; additionally French, German or Italian are advantageous. You should also be an enthusiastic skier/snowboarder (ideally ex-seasonnaire).
Please forward your C.V. and covering letter to Katy Ellis, Head of Holidays, Ski Club GB – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ski Club Freshtracks Programme (150+ groups per season)
- Proactively selling holidays and processing bookings
- Answering calls from Ski Club members and suppliers
- Assessing members’ skiing standards
- Adhering to contracts deadlines – confirming flights and hotels and sending updates to hoteliers, airlines and other suppliers
- Maintaining close liaison with Club Reps prior / during / post each group
- Preparing Reps’ packs and giving briefings prior to each group departure
- Preparing travel itineraries and sending out flight information
- Processing post holiday administration, ski standards and accounts
- Monitoring holiday feedback
- Sending brochure mailings
- Assisting with marketing activities
- Occasional Saturday and evenings work required throughout the season including manning of the duty phone
- Enthusiastic skier/snowboarder
- Self motivated team player
- Computer literate - Word processing, spreadsheet and database packages
- Good written and oral communication skills (including letter layout)
- Strong administration skills
- Proven attention to detail
- Good telephone manner
- Proven sales and customer service record
- Ability to work under pressure
- Used to working to deadlines
- Experience in / knowledge of the ski/travel industry
- Previous office experience
- Worked a ski season
- Fluency in French/German/Italian - Spoken and written