PGL has a fantastic opportunity for a Maintenance Operative to join our busy maintenance team at Marchants Hill, in Surrey.
As a Maintenance Operative, you will be responsible for delivering the planned and reactive maintenance on site. Working in a customer focused environment, you’ll ensure all compliance works are completed and recorded, and that high standards of maintenance, cleanliness and safety are maintained throughout the site. Full training in relevant Health & Safety aspects will be provided.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring high standards of general upkeep and routine maintenance of the site facilities, including grounds and buildings;
- Delivering compliance works within all statutory and in-house requirements, undertaking checks, and testing, record keeping;
- Ensuring effective cost control measures are in place and that costs are within an agreed budget;
- Ensuring company safe systems of work are employed and procedures relating to Health and Safety are followed at all times;
- Reacting and managing emergency situations i.e. boiler breakdowns, power outage, fire alarms, security breaches, floods etc.
What we are looking for:
The successful candidate will have a trade background with relevant qualifications or appropriate experience. It is also essential you hold a valid driving licence, and experience using Microsoft Outlook/Email, Word and Excel, and Computer aided facilities management/maintenance system (Agility). We would also expect you to hold a Health and Safety qualification or be prepared to work towards one.