Volunteer with us and help us protect some of the rarest and wildest species of flora and fauna in the world.
Due to its remote location, the Galapagos does not have access to the same level of public care and social institutions that are available on the mainland. There is therefore a huge demand for social and community support.
This project reaches out and accelerates environmental accomplishments on the island as well as green growth, restoring endemic forests while protecting vulnerable farmers from invasive species. It provides the community with improved access to necessities such as water, therapy, education, and intercultural exchanges of ideas, values, and love for our planet.
What will you do as a volunteer?
- Support reforestation efforts
- Cultivating and planting seedlings
- Organic gardening.
- Helping farmers plant native and endemic vegetation.
- Construction work.
- Community work.
- Self-sustainable agriculture.
- Awareness activities with children.
Galapagos is a once-in-a-lifetime experience, you will live in harmony with amazing animals such as sea lions, sea turtles, galapagos, sharks, manta rays and sea birds to name a few.
- Learn how to rehabilitate areas of land so that Galapagos tortoises can be reintroduced and survive.
- Learn how to improve access to basic necessities for the local community.
- Create a bond between the environment and the community.
- Help preserve one of the most fascinating and important ecosystems in the world.
- Experience firsthand the amazing wildlife and plant species that live in the Galapagos Islands.
- Work and learn from experts in the field.
- Learn about sustainable lifestyles and environmental protection.
- Learn how to adapt and respond to changes and how to deal with different aspects of daily life and fields of activity. Become flexible, resourceful, and a team player.
- And learn and practice your Spanish!
You will assist in protecting a unique environment and learn how people and nature can really live side by side.
Contact us for more information, we will be happy to answer all your questions.
Official Camp dates:
Start dates every 1st/3rd Sunday of the month
€ 1299,00 – 2 weeks (min.)
€ 2499,00 – 4 weeks
€ 3699,00 – 6 weeks
€ 4799,00 – 8 weeks (max.)**
Individual camp dates:
+ € 150,00 – Start your placement any Sunday of the month
+ € 250,00 – Chose your own start dates and change them up to 3 times before your trip.*
*Last date change up to 3 weeks before your departure.
** Maximum stay is of 8 weeks