Accommodation available if required
We are looking to appoint a Catering Team Leader to oversee the day-to-day running of Osmington Bay's busy dining room operation. Reporting to the Catering Manager, the role presents an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic, customer focused individual seeking a new challenge.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leading a team of Catering Assistants to ensure the dining room and related service areas are set up prior to each meal service;
- Proactively ensuring dining room cleaning schedules are adhered to;-Liaising with customers throughout their stay and catering for their dietary needs;
- Effective two-way communication with the Guest Care team and other Catering Team Leaders;
- Staff observations, reviews and development in line with STAR file obligations;-Identifying forthcoming guest and operational needs;
- Undertaking senior responsibilities across the centre operation as required.
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who would like to develop their career within front of house catering management.
Successful applicants are required to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure, which PGL will pay for. You need to possess the legal right to live and work in the UK to be considered for employment with PGL. PGL is committed to the principles of equality and diversity and welcome applicants from all sectors of the community, including those with disabilities.